- The project required the complete design and layout of the main corporate office for IOCL at Panipat, comprising the console house and a training centre and a provision for an auditorium in the future, with a built-up of 134549 sq. ft.
- Being part of the main IOCL refinery complex in Panipat, the buildings were designed keeping in mind the nature of work and its scale to reflect the corporate image, incorporating green building principles, building management systems and state of the art services and technology.
- The passages are designed in a way that they are not in direct contact with the departments. The detached corridor creates buffers and allows privacy in the departments.
- The design is based on easy circulation and movement while still maintaining privacy for each department. The two buildings, in the same way, are connected and yet are two different entities.
- Year : 2008
- Client : INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD./MSK Projects/WELSPUN
- Status : Completed
- Location : Panipat, Haryana